Administrative compliance checklist - Response
Please find below a checklist of issues which must be addressed in the Response so that it is administratively compliant:
- Was the Response submitted within the deadline of twenty (20) days of the Date of Commencement [Rules, § 5(a)]?
- Was the Response submitted via the on-line platform in accordance with the Communication Rules included in CAC´s UDRP Supplemental Rules?
- Does the Response indicate the name, postal and e-mail addresses, and the telephone and telefax numbers of the Respondent (domain-name holder) and of any representative authorized to act for the Respondent in the administrative proceeding [Rules, § 5(c)(ii)]?
- Does the Response specify a preferred method for communications directed to the Respondent in the administrative proceeding [Rules, § 5(c)(iii)]?
- If either the Complainant or Respondent chose a three-member Panel, did the Respondent provide the names and contact details of three candidates to serve as one of the Panellists [Rules, § 5(c)(v)]?
- Does the Response state that a copy of the Response has been sent or transmitted to the Complainant, in accordance with the Rules [Rules, § 5(c)(vii)]?
- Does the Response contain the statements specified in the Rules, § 5(c)(viii)?
- Did the Respondent pay all the fees due to be paid by him?
- If the Respondent is aware of any other legal proceedings that have been commenced or terminated in connection with or relating to any of the domain name(s) that are subject of the Complaint, are these other legal proceedings identified in the Response [Rules, § 5(c)(vi)]?
- Is the Response signed by the Respondent or its authorized representative [(Rules, § 5(c)(xii)]?